There’s lots to get involved with at Wild North:
- Meet magnificent birds of prey at our Falconry sessions
- Enjoy the animal antics of our Costume Performers.
- Try your paw at Swordplay or Kubb (Viking lawn chess).
- Connect with nature on our Outdoor Excursions.
- Exchange your coin for wares at our Trading Post.
- While away the hours with Table Top Games and Stories.
- Or, unleash your inner bard on the Open Stage, with music, singing and performance.
And after the event, why not join our trip to Beamish Museum, the award-winning Living Museum of the North?*
* Optional post con event, admission fees apply
The schedule will be finalised in summer 2023. For an idea of what will be running, check our 2022 schedule.
Help us fill the maze!
Maye you’d like to suggest an activity – or even run one yourself! If so, we’d love to hear your idea. So please email us at: email@example.com
Upon arriving, all attendees will receive a welcome pack. This will include items such as:
- Personalised gift
Souvenir T-shirts will also be available to pre-order. The price is £15
All food and soft drinks are included at the convention. Meals will include:
- Breakfast each morning – a mix of Full English and cereals, with tea, coffee and juice.
- Curry Night
- Twizell Toasties
- Takeaway run*
*Additional cost applies.
What to bring
Here are some things you may wish to bring. We will have a final list before the event in September.
- Proof of age
- Bedding: sleeping bag or blanket
- Sheet, extra pillow, pillowcase (if you would like)
- Warm clothes
- Toiletries (e.g. toothpaste, soap, shampoo)
- Multi-socket extension cord
- Cash for Sunday takeaway and for Trading Post
- Spending money for Beamish – admission (£21), food and gifts
- Snacks and drinks (optional)
Wild North will follow UK Government COVID-19 guidance as at the time of the convention. See our COVID-19 page for more information.