- The 2023 Registration Window is from [TBC] until 2359 BST on Saturday 26 August 2023.
- You are welcome to register at any time in the Registration Window. Registrations cannot be made after this date – this is so we can give final numbers to our venue and suppliers.
- Payment is due within 28 days of your registration, or before the Registration Window closes, whichever is sooner. You can pay in full or in instalments, as long as the full amount is paid within these timeframes. Your registration will be cancelled if you do not meet these timeframes. If you think it might be difficult to pay, please email us in good time.
- We will email a reminder to all attendees who are registered but not fully paid, one week before reg closes. Those who subsequently do not pay or email us before reg closes will have their registration cancelled.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer (details on the reg system), credit/debit card, or cash in person to an Organiser (Gamepopper, Greskil, Miku, Silverley or Tyde only). If there is a reason that none of these methods are suitable, please email us.
- You can change your registration details, including email address, via the reg system. You can also choose your room once you’re fully paid up. If you have any problems doing so, please email us.
- Generally, you will have the room you requested. However, in a few instances, we may need to change room allocations, depending on which rooms/beds are available when we arrive.
8. Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellation and refund requests must be made by email. The maximum refund available will be:
- Up to and including 30 June 2023 – the full amount you have paid, minus a £10 administration fee.
- Between 1 July 2023 and 26 August 2023 (reg close) – 50% of the total con fee (£92.50).
No refunds will be given after 26 August 2023.
You can, however, transfer your registration to another person, at any time up to Thursday 21 September 2023 (the day before the event). To do this, both people need to email us. Any exchange of money happens between the two people – we don’t need to be involved with this. If you transfer your registration to another person, you cannot later request a refund.
In the event we have to cancel the con due to COVID-19, or otherwise by force majeure, we will offer you a refund once matters are sorted with our insurers. We may also offer the option to transfer your registration to a future event.
9. We may place a limit on attendee numbers, if we start to approach the venue capacity. We will announce this in good time (via Telegram, Facebook, email, etc.)
10. All registrations will be reviewed. We reserve the right to cancel a registration if: it is suspected that it contains false or fraudulent information; it is believed that the person’s attendance could affect the safety and wellbeing of others, and/or; it is believed that the person’s attendance could negatively affect our reputation by association.
11. Any changes to the registration process, or to these Terms, are at the Organisers’ discretion. We will do our best to announce these in good time.
12. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org